A Carb Auto Care Is Excited To Announce Our New Tire & Alignment Service!
Jimmy and Paul have heavily invested in Hunter Engineering Equipment for all your tire and alignment needs.
Hunter produces and services the finest equipment in the automotive industry. We believe, especially in today's climate, that Made In The USA should be a nationwide mantra. Hunter Equipment is made in the USA. Taking that notion a step further, A Carb has aligned itself with Cooper and Mastercraft Tire.
Cooper Tire is the oldest tire company in the nation and all of its tires are produced in the USA.
Mastercraft is owned and operated by Cooper, which has long been known for quality, and dependability, throughout the United States. Our venture with these two industry leaders allows us to avoid all the overseas logistic nightmares we are all facing today, all the while keeping our hard-earned dollars in the United States.
A Carb Auto Care will, as usual, be extremely competitive in our pricing while providing all our customers with the best possible service.
Come see us for all your automotive needs and thank you for your business!
Auto Services Offered At A Carb Auto Care Inc
- Complete Carburetor Service
- Complete Domestic and Japanese Import Auto Repair & Care
- Complete Under Car Service
- Engine Repair & Overhaul
- Fuel Injection Service
- Air Conditioning Service
- Performance Enhancement
Towing, 30-mile radius is free if having an engine, transmission, or clutch repaired, all other tows call for a quote.
WE RECOMMEND JASPER® ENGINES
Here at A Carb Auto Care Inc, we recommend JASPER® Engines & Transmissions for any engine, transmission or differential replacements as they simply are the best product with the best warranty available in the industry.
Top 4 Reasons JASPER® Engines Leads the Industry:
1. PROVEN, an Industry leader since 1942 with engines, transmissions & differentials throughout the USA. For more than 75 years continually "Perfecting the Art of Remanufacturing".
2. QUALITY, JASPER® remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. CONTINUALLY TESTING & IMPROVING, Live run computer-assisted testing to assure trouble-free performance and peace of mind for their customers who depend on it with a Research & Design team looking to improve the process.
4. WARRANTY. SEE WARRANTY HERE
JASPER® BROCHURES & INFORMATION:
Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. Downloading, republication, retransmission, or reproduction of the content on this website is strictly prohibited